What is the needed configuration to play?
- iOS 10.0 or later – runs well on iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPhone 5s or newer
- Android 5.0 Lollipop or later – minimum 1 GB RAM required
This app is available in which countries?
Currently, this Osrs mobile app is available globally on Android Platform except for these territories –
It is also not available in China on iOS platform.
Should I be a member if I want to play?
It is not necessary to be a member as it is a free-2-play app. However, being a member will give you access to a number of amazing features.
Why am I not able to login?
If you’re not able to log in, try checking if you have mistyped the username (if the account was created before 2010, the username will be your first character name followed by the email ID). In case you have forgotten the password, try to recover it for accessing the account.
What if I want to make a purchase in the app?
The users can easily tap the orb in the ‘advanced settings’ tab for opening the store.
- Android users have the option to purchase membership or bonds
- iOS users can also purchase memberships using the app
Why am I getting ‘connection to server’ error?
If you are getting the ‘connection to server’ message on the screen, try using a Wi-Fi or wait for a stronger mobile connection to become available.
How to stop Osrs mobile app from draining my phone’s battery?
- Reduce the brightness of the phone
- Clear all the background apps
- Turn on the battery saver mode